How to Import Different Wallets
Method 1: Click the small icon in the upper left corner of the wallet homepage.
Method 2: [Me] — [Manage Wallet].
- 1.On the Manage Wallet page, click [+];
- 2.Select the import method, Secret Recovery Phrase/Private Key/Keystore;
- 3.Enter the information correctly based on your selection, and finish setting up the wallet, including wallet name and password;
- 4.Click [Import].
- When entering the Secret Recovery Phrase, separate words with spaces; When importing Keystore, the original password is required.
- If you find the wallet address is incorrect after importing, you can check whether the Secret Recovery Phrase, Private Key, or Keystore are backed up correctly.
- If you import the private key, you won't see the Secret Recovery Phrase on the backup page of the wallet.